Sign in to follow this  
kupcho

Altis Textures Missing

When I got the update and the Altis map, I placed a player and an empty Littlebird at the main airport so I could go do a little sightseeing.

As I previewed the mission, as it was loading, I got several errors - Cannot Load Texture a3\map-data\tiled_s_co. and Cannot Load Texture a3\roads_F\runway\_ead_f.p3d (I think...my note was sloppy) and others would pop up as the mission progressed.

As stated, the mission would play, but at times, and I'm assuming that I was approaching an unavailable texture or something, the screen would go black, then drop me to my desktop. ARMA was still running though, and I could get back into the game by clicking on the icon in the task bar.

I tried deleting all local content and reinstalling the game, but I'm still having problems.

Any ideas?

Right click on the game in Steam-Properties- Local Files- Verify Integrity of Game Cache

I appreciate the help TSAndrey, but after a few BSOD episodes, I finally tracked my problem to my SSD. I'm running the game fine on a spare HDD now.