Sign in to follow this  
Keville

Unable to join any multiplayer servers

I am unable to join a single server in Arma 2: OA multiplayer. All of the dots next to the server name appear as either yellow question marks or just solid red. When I try to join the ones with question marks, it loads, shows the multiplayer setup for a half of a second and then returns me to the server list without any warning or error screen. I have some screenshots but I do not know how to post them on this website.

Well, I did but I have removed all of them. Should it still be a problem?

Don't think so, if everything of the mods is deleted. Also the fact that it doesn't give errors is odd so. I have problems myself with the servers so I can't help you I'm affraid.:(

Hello,

Make sure you have the same game version as the server you are trying to join, if its running a beta and you

want to join that server then you need the same beta.

keep in mind that each server has an info box that will tell you what its running, just click on the server title in the list of servers,

and blow in the window you should see the target line of the server.

If a server is running something custom then most likely you will not be able to join is unless you know exactly what the server is running.

hope that helps.

The server I'm trying to join is run on the same version as mine. I press join, it says "Joining Game..." and then "Wait for Host". It then shows everyone on the server's name in green at a menu on the right hand side with (ms) next to their name. Once it reaches my name, which is red unlike the others, and with "0 (ms)" next to it. It then shows the multiplayer setup for a split second and sends me right back to the server list. PLEASE HELP, I have uninstalled the game before, and all mods are removed.

What is the mission that the server is hosting that you are trying to join, and does it require anything, like addons or mods?

Can you post your RPT?