Sign in to follow this  
Yashamalu

Vehicle damage setting

So basically what we see in ARMA3 is that a Hunter, which is designed to be bullet proof and mine-proof, can be easily damaged crashing down a small tree or bumping into a quarbike. Lol those vehicles are like 10 tons heavy and more and this is such a joke. In real life, it can totally crash a sports car and don't give a damn. Also all the vehicles, when driving fast, seem to have the tendency of flying defying gravity, not to mention that they can easily flip themselves over when turning.

I also found the Ifrit is a police vehicle in real life, which uses angled glass to deflect bullets, in game you can shoot a pistol through it. Why doesn't glass have bullet deflection and it's own penetration model?

I also found the Ifrit is a police vehicle used in somewhere which uses angled glass to deflect bullets, in game you can shoot a pistol through it. Why doesn't glass have bullet deflection and it's own penetration model?

Does Arma model any sort of armor angling?

Does Arma model any sort of armor angling?

Yes on vehicles like the Namer/Panther has armor reflection and shots being angled off without harm, unless like me you were hovering a helicopter on the other side.