Sign in to follow this  
supay000

My Game Freeze/Crash When Enemy's Shot Me.

Hello, first of all excuse me for my English, since I'm from Spain and English is not my primary lenguage.

Here I set up my computer details:

Processor: Inter® Core i7-3770k CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50GHz

RAM: 8,00GB Kingston

GFX: nVidia GeForce GTX 660 Direct CU II TOP

Running System: Windows 7 32 bits all UPDATED and all drivers UPDATED.

I can play Arma 3 with full extra/ultra graphics and have no problem, but once enemy shot at me, doesnt mind if im walking or flying heli... once i hear shot's my game starts to freeze, i can't even move mouse or keyboard and i need to Control-Alt-Sup to quit the game.

I tried to play with LOW SETTINGS,CUSTOM,AUTODETECT, playing with SOUND and NO SOUND.

Reinstalled Sound and GFX card latest Drivers.

And the Problem still's... Can anybody help me?

PD. EXCUSE MY ENGLISH AGAIN XD :yay::cool:

Have you tried re-installing the game?

English is very good in my opinion, i´ve been to Spain several times (Fuen Girola (South) and if i had a dollar for every English speaking person i would have about -10 cents.

I just re-installed it and the error persist!! Also re-installed Net Framework, Adobe, and Java. just in-case.

And yeah, about the money , there aren't much english speakers at Fuengirola(malaga) hehe.

Is it when you HEAR the shot that your game freezes? Do you have a Realtek HD audio chipset on your board? If so try removing the NVIDIA HD audio driver stuff that installs with the other video drivers.

Yes i do have REALTEK HD chipset i will try removing nVidia audio and tell you if it's fixed, thank you so much anyway

when i uninstall Nvidia audio it auto re-installs and if not there also a driver auto installable named HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO CODECS... i see realtek digital output and realtek digital (optical ) but when i set them as random device they do not sound.

maybe cos of hdmi cable ?

That is strange.. on my system I am able to select which NVIDIA components I want to install and I usually de-select the HD audio driver as it's caused problems for me before.

Might be worth opening a support ticket with BIS and send them your .rpt and crashdump files.