Sign in to follow this  
CapitanStratos

Adding more "health" to the player?

Is possible to add more "life" or resistance or something like that to the player soldier? So it can resist several bullets. Not realistic but will make for some fun missions for the kids.

Is possible somehow?

Have a look at this and subsequent posts. If it isn't quite what you're after, simple changes like substituting "0.6" for "0.9" would likely do it.

Have a look at this and subsequent posts. If it isn't quite what you're after, simple changes like substituting "0.6" for "0.9" would likely do it.

So I need to add this line

this addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {if ((((damage unit1) + (_this select 2)) < 0.9) or ((_this select 1) in ["hands","legs"])) then {_this select 2} else {0.9}}]

In the init field and my player will be invencible? Can I do that for other players in my squad as well?

So I need to add this line

this addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {if ((((damage unit1) + (_this select 2)) < 0.9) or ((_this select 1) in ["hands","legs"])) then {_this select 2} else {0.9}}]

In the init field and my player will be invencible? Can I do that for other players in my squad as well?

You can add that init line to as many units as you choose.

Units won't be invincible - they will still take damage and over a certain amount will be unable to move until healed. If you want invincibility for any unit, just add

this allowDamage false;

to that unit's Init line.

What exactly this do?

I tried it and I can't die

Well, yes - isn't that what you wanted?

If you want to limit the number of times a player can be hit without being killed I think you'll need a separate script run from the init line.

Well, yes - isn't that what you wanted?

If you want to limit the number of times a player can be hit without being killed I think you'll need a separate script run from the init line.

To limit the number of his can be great, If not possible ill keep current way. Thanks.