Sign in to follow this  
barrows

Triggers to fire when "x" vehicle sets off

Hey, I'd like to know how I can set a trigger to go off for example if a IFV Panther were to enter the trigger area, and not go off when a Hunter enters the area.

Reason for this is I am making IED/Ambush missions and would like to have explosives down that are tuned to the amount of damage I want a specific vehicle to occur. I.E. I want the treads to be disabled on the Panther, but if a Hunter were to hit the IED then the hunter would get destroyed because the damage is too much to the hunter. I also want to be able to hit a hunter with just enough explosives to knock its tires off, but I dont want a panther triggering it and just getting slightly damaged to where it can just roll on at speed and avoid the ambush.

Any help is appreciated.

(New to the editor, all I see is "activated" by BLUFOR present..., just wanting to know if there is a custom script designed for this)

Name your Panther unit in the editor, say panther1. Then in the Trigger that is activated by Blufor Present, add this to your activation clause "AND panther1 in thislist". thislist in a trigger will always contain the array of units that are within the trigger area when using a Present trigger. This trigger will then only fire when Blufor Present in trigger area AND your Panther is present in trigger area.