Sign in to follow this  
entspeak

ability to hide or minimize more of the HUD

It's nice to be able to hide the two upper HUD windows and I wish I could do the same with the others. Since I use a joystick - which seems to render the onscreen and mouse control useless (meaning they don't work anymore once I start using the joystick), I would like to be able to minimize those and only see which item the Primary and Secondary are controlling. I currently cycle through them using the right and left triggers on my joystick (L1 and L2 for Primary, R1 and R2 for Secondary).

Or perhaps there could be a button that could temporarily call up the mission objective waypoints while the HUD gui is hidden.

I expect you are aware that the H key hides the HUD right? In any case, we are planning on making it possible to individually minimize every part of the HUD, though currently it is lower priority, bugs first.

Yes, I do hide the HUD often so that, once I'm oriented toward an objective, I can just drive using the camera. I understand the low priority... I'm all for bug removal. :)

Personally, I would enjoy the Scientific HUD Markers being Removed Completely. Those big bright Circled around the Rock or the Ground just ruin the Beauty of the Game. In all honesty we only need a single Cross like the normal Waypoint Marker on the Rock or the Area, and the rest is self explanatory. This is meant to be a game about Science, so I'm pretty sure the people who will purchase it will not need these bad looking blobs on the area of interest for us to work out if that's what we are meant to be analyzing or not.

Personally, I would enjoy the Scientific HUD Markers being Removed Completely. Those big bright Circled around the Rock or the Ground just ruin the Beauty of the Game. In all honesty we only need a single Cross like the normal Waypoint Marker on the Rock or the Area, and the rest is self explanatory. This is meant to be a game about Science, so I'm pretty sure the people who will purchase it will not need these bad looking blobs on the area of interest for us to work out if that's what we are meant to be analyzing or not.

Well originally they were not there, however for small areas where you had to take a drill sample for example, it was twitchy, as it did not indicate exactly where you should be analyzing. This was essentially the only way it could be solved in an absolute fashion.