Sign in to follow this  
clydefrog

What class is the SDV?

Hi, I'm trying to set my mission up so you can't use third person when out of a vehicle but when in one you can. I have the following which works apart from for the SDV where you can't switch to third person. I have tried isKindOf "Submarine" and isKindOf "Ship" but neither work. Anybody know what does or can suggest another way of only forcing 1st person when outside of vehicles?

[] spawn {

while {true} do 

{
		sleep 0.05;

if(cameraView == "EXTERNAL" && (!(vehicle player isKindOf "Submarine") || !(vehicle player isKindOf "Air") || !(vehicle player isKindOf "car"))) then {

vehicle player switchCamera "INTERNAL";

};

};
};

You can look up classnames in game via the Config Viewer

Oh wait scratch that. I miss read what you asked. Your asking Air/Land etc not actual class name of the SDV my bad

Seems switchCamera isn't working properly or something. Someone else's auto-3rd-person-in-vehicles script wasn't working after a recent patch either.

Seems switchCamera isn't working properly or something. Someone else's auto-3rd-person-in-vehicles script wasn't working after a recent patch either.

Hmm, I only tried it in the editor but it seemed fine for the ghosthawk and HEMTT, but I couldn't get it to switch to third person when in the SDV.