Sign in to follow this  
MacRae

Need a Script ASAP

Hey Guys,

Im looking for a script....

What i need is to know the scripts so that a Pop-up target falls it stays fallen.

i know this script:

nopop = true;

But that only makes the target static, i want the target to fall and stay fallen!

Again i am on a strict time limit here so any help will be appreciated!

Thanks

~MacRae~

So is it possible to make a popup target stay down... im confused

The nopop function no longer works because BIS changed from their normal popup scripts to some crazy new firing drill thing. So instead of targets automatically popping back up unless you have nopop = true they instead always popup or never go down. The mission linked at the bottom of that feedback has a version of the old code to keep them down, something far more useful for firing ranges that don't want the complexity of the firing drills thing. All I want is to put 10 targets up, knock them all down and pick them back up when I want.

Oh my god, thankyou anyway for the help Kylania

yes it's possible, in the script that Kylania linked to it uses the currently hidden nopop targets with a slightly modified version of the original script. If you run the test mission you will see it working with a radio trigger to bring the target back up.

In my target ranges I use the method well in both static and moving MP ranges but all created through scripts rather than pre-positioned targets in the editor.

I'm looking for a way to delay how long the targets stay down for after being hit without using a script. Either that or a way to have them stay down after being hit but then having an action to reset them also without using a script. Is this possible?

Unless they have fixed the issue I reported, which according to the tracker they haven't. I don't see a way of doing it without a script.