Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy Bandit

Looking for I&A 3 Alpha Testers

Hi everyone,

I&A 3, the successor to the popular Invade & Annex game-type, will soon be requiring Alpha Testers to help get it ready for full release. About a month in the making so far, I&A 3 will include everything we've wanted to put in from the start as well as refining the gameplay of I&A after over 120,000 collective hours having been played on I&A 2. I&A 2 was the messy, first-prototype blueprints; I&A 3 is the missile.

For anybody interested, we're currently recruiting people for testing over at the Ahoy World forums. I'll watch this thread as well in case anybody's interested, but we'll be handling everything from over there so it's best to register if you're interested and haven't already. Accepted Alpha Testers will receive (among many other perks):

• Exclusive access to I&A 3 development
  • Ability to view everything from specific commits to down-and-dirty design documentation
  • Exclusive access to I&A 3 Alpha Test Sessions (play the game mode before anyone else!)

Hopefully we'll see a few of you soon for what should be a very exciting next few weeks!

Rarek out. :)