Sign in to follow this  
-=RA=- DarkMan -Pvt-

Multiple trigger

Hi

I'd like to set up a trigger where on a condition being met a helicopter evacuation begins at the same time as a column of enemy tanks begins moving, at which point a squadron of planes attacks the tanks....

What is the best way of achieving this?

Set up a trigger to activate the airstrike

In the condition field type something like

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">airstrike_go<span id='postcolor'>

Set up another trigger to activate the tank movement

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">tank_go<span id='postcolor'>

Set up another trigger to activate the helo evec

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">helo_go<span id='postcolor'>

You can then use one trigger to activate all these triggers. Make a new trigger, and in the activation field type:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">airstrike_go=true AND tank_go=true AND helo_go=true<span id='postcolor'>

When that trigger is activated, all the conditions of the other triggers are met and they activate.

I'm assuming you know how to use triggers to control WP's and stuff by syncing.

EDIT: You don't have to use the first three triggers, what you can do is to use the condition field of the WP just before the WP where the tanks move, airstrike starts (i.e. the WP where you want the units to stop at before going on to their next WP)

Eg. WP1 = WP for helos to wait before evac

WP2 = WP for helos to evac troops

Pace the helo_go in the condition field of WP1, when that Particular condition is met, the helo will then move to WP2.