Sign in to follow this  
Topper1974

How to make a Lift Chopper in Addon Domination

Hello guy's,

I am totally new in Arma 3 and i hope this is the right forum and it is no double post. When ...... THEN SORRY!!!

I have a problem. I have a server and i play with friends Domination Vers. 2.99f with VAS. I have different helicopters. One C-49 Mohawk (Name in the Editor ch4) and the other C-49 Mohawk (Name in the Editor ch1) is a normal Lift Chopper. I want to make some more Lift-choppers. So i put in the Editor another C-49 Mohawk and called him ch6 (because this name was free). Now comes may Problem. This ch6 is a normal chopper. WHERE DID I FIND THE FUNCTION OR SCRIPT OR WHATEVER WHERE I CAN SAY THE CHOPPER CH6 is a lift chopper???

I have searched the whole Domination Files (Description, Init, preinit .... etc.) I can't find the Syntax to make this. With the ch1 and ch4 it gets without problems. I can lift etc.

I hope you can help me where i have to make the changes? I looked the whole day in the internet for a solution. I locked different scripts, for example the BTC Logistic from Giallustio but i dont find similar scripts or files that matches with mine???

thx a lot !!!!

Topper

Look in x_init/preinit.sqf, line 1466.