zooloo75

Addon-Free Stat Save System [Script]

Hello, I know this thread is basically dead, but I need some help getting this to save weapon attachments and inventory items in backpacks.. Would also love to know if it's possible to have it save placeable items. Thanks!

Hello, I know this thread is basically dead, but I need some help getting this to save weapon attachments and inventory items in backpacks.. Would also love to know if it's possible to have it save placeable items. Thanks!

Exactly the same problem here.

I would love to get this script fully working...

I initially thought it was something to do with 'itemsPlayer' & 'inventoryPlayer' being absent from certain parts of the script but I added them and it still doesn't work unfortunately.

Admittedly my scripting skills are practically non existent so I'm probably missing something else :-s

Any ideas anyone?

I don't know how the modules installed on the weapon, the  zhe magazines installed in the weapon, the night vision device, items on the belt, map, radio, compass and so on. :angry:

Nothing about dead thread, it's just this script is so very well done, and used by lot's of people. I am one of those.

unPBO Antistasi and go to proper zooloo's scripts, there you may find I do very complex things with this, player side, server side etc..

Nothing about dead thread, it's just this script is so very well done, and used by lot's of people. I am one of those.

unPBO Antistasi and go to proper zooloo's scripts, there you may find I do very complex things with this, player side, server side etc..

Look, I understand half of what you know and what you where to save it ))). Well, tell me then three lines to keep the weapons modules,to keep the night vision device and to save the items on the belt?

Hey guys,

I have noticed some of the same errors as a few other people. The primary weapon's magazine is not saved, the pistol's magazine is also not saved. All guns are deleted out of backpacks and many other items are moved to the chest rig (I am assuming the guns are being moved as well and since they don't fit in the chest rig they are deleted). I also am new to scripting so any big worded response is going to fly over my head. Any help would be appreciated though because this script is awesome. Thanks.

• Like 1

the mission I have, if a person dies, they can choose a different faction once they go back into the lobby. (blufor) or (Independant). with statsave, it wants to respawn me back to where i last died. not allowing me to go back into the lobby once dead. Is there a way to make it so once Dead or click respawn it forces me back into the lobby then if i change factions I can start fresh, or if I choose the same faction then it will respawn me.