Sign in to follow this  
Wolfstriked

End of the world mod

NOT A REAL MOD JUST AN IDEA

:DApocalypse with no zombies but rather we let global warming get too out of hand causing the poles to melt and now most land is flooded.Mass chaos ensued as food and medical supplies start running out and marshal law has been declared.Small towns up in high elevations are all that is left of humanity but even they are semi flooded dependent on their elevation.Think of the kool scenarios where your diving into flooded house and buildings looting.....err sorry searching for supplies.Military helicopters flying overhead and word is out that the soldiers are getting itchy trigger fingers seeing as how supplies will eventually run out the way things are going.

I really like the idea on having a water level slider/option in the editor.

that would make for some badass missions

Its doabble in arma 2 So i really hope Arma 3 has this functionality with its underwater improvements.Also Arma3 does tides going in and out which would make for tense times for players with no scuba gear.Underwater gear FTW.I got those videos from an Arma3 reddit post which seems to have disappeared.

Flooding? http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=9834 Already thought of it! :)

---------- Post added at 17:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:03 ----------

The videos you showed were related to the campaign mission from ACR were you we're rescuing people trapped by the floods.

---------- Post added at 17:11 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Its doabble in arma 2 So i really hope Arma 3 has this functionality with its underwater improvements.Also Arma3 does tides going in and out which would make for tense times for players with no scuba gear.Underwater gear FTW.I got those videos from an Arma3 reddit post which seems to have disappeared.

Arma 3 does tides? Since When?

Arma 3 does tides? Since When?

Thats what I read so I may be wrong.;)

Cool mod ideas can be posted in the sticky addon request thread cause there we gather all those cool ideas to make one big place of cool stuff.

Want to have it included in Arma 3? Post in the community wishes thread (also a sticky).