Sign in to follow this  
Antorugby

Tipy of activation

Hi, I'm trying to make a mission where a chopper piloted by the player will take off from the airport, pick up some soldier in a place and then go back to the airport.

I want to activate a trigger when I'm coming back to the airport, near it, and with the heli full of soldier, the trigger must be huge so can be activated from any direction and approach, the problem is that it must activate only one I'm coming back, but I don't know how to do it.

I tried the activation with the name of the soldier group but it doesn't work, even if I make the pilot join it.

So, how do I do?

There some code that let me activate a trigger only if the cargo is full or something similar?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh thank you, appreciate that.

I've modified a little bit your trigger because I need to activate the trigger even if someone in the team die, so i used this and now it works even if the group is not full.

vehicle player in thislist && {_x in officer1} count units alpha >= 1

I have another problem, to make the team get in the chopper i linked the "load" and "get in" waypoint but if someone on the team die, the team wont get in the chopper.

I tried even your way using the "move" waypoint and the "moveincargo" but i have the same problem.

Any idea?

EDIT: I've resolved the problem using the group command in every soldier.

Edited by Antorugby