Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Fn-fal & g3 units

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Directing traffic? What was your M.O.C.?

<span id='postcolor'>

I was a rifleman. Nothing more. Nothing less. That's a hoity toity rank equivalent to a private. The directing traffic crack had to do with the fact that canadian forces personnel perform too much aid to civil power work: ie handing out lolipops and holding charity drives and such. I bowed out of as much crap volunteer work as I could, mostly cause I was only interested in the narrow minded militaristic stuff.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Black=C1

Green=C7<span id='postcolor'>

*shrugs* I dont know if they even used grenades... all I know is it was CS gas, and it wasn't fun when one's mask wasn't properly secured. And it definitely wasn't fun when one was 4 days without sleep and hallucinating that your sergeant tells you to take off your mask in the middle of a gas attack.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you train in Meaford?<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, ATC meaford was my destination. I spent most of my time and money in Owen Sound, and didn't even look at the tiny little town of Meaford. It was a home away from home to me... most complained of the tiny size of the nearby places, but Owen Sound is like Brockville without the backwards, retirement community thinking.