Sign in to follow this  
Spectre4813

7th Special Forces Group *RECRUITING*

On 24 June 2013 the 7th Special Forces Group was created as a place for ArmA Gamers to come play ArmA III in a structured, professional, and fun environment where like-minded gamers could converge. I Spectre (Kevin Williamson) Decided to create this unit because I wanted a place where I could play ArmA III In its Alpha/Beta Stages the same way ArmA II is played in a Realism Unit. Everywhere I went to play ArmA III in a Realism Unit they all claimed to play ArmA III, however upon further inquiries I was told to download A2 and CO as well as all the mods.

I've transitioned from A2 and CO to ArmA III and wish to provide you with a unique gaming experience. This unit is based on the EST (Eastern Standard Time) Timezone as I am at Fort Campbell, KY for the Army. We utilize a modpack to enhance our gaming experience. We run Unit Trainings on Thursdays at 1900 EST and Unit Operations/Sessions on Saturdays at 1300 EST.

We have our own server which can be found under 7th Special Forces Group and our own Teamspeak 3 Server which is ts22.gameservers.com:9277

Currently we are recruiting, however once we hit 17 Members (Active Players Only) We will cease recruiting until our unit decides to expand. We use ranks and a command structure as a way to divide responsibilities but never will you be required to address someone by their rank, or say sir or sergeant. We are a community first before a unit and we never forget our main purpose is to play ArmA III in a tactically fun way. There is no Basic Combat Training but Unit Trainings are mandatory to learn the necessary tactics to play with us. If you wish to just join in on an operation you can request to do so on the forums...however we reserve the right to deny you. 7th SFG is a Private Unit and because of that, we wish to keep our missions and addons "in-house".

This is a drama free zone...

Requirements to Apply are as follows;

1. Working Microphone and Legal Copy of ArmA III

2. 17+ Years of Age

3. Mature and Professional Demeanor (Yet good sense of humor and able to fit with the group)

4. Willingness to have fun and learn.

5. Willing to download Teamspeak3, and our modpack.

If you wish to contact us about doing a Joint Operation please do so in the Forums.

Have a Wonderful Day and Thank You for Checking Us Out!

http://7sfg.enjin.com/

I'd love to join your unit as I am looking for a more realistic and structured gameplay experience. I do have all the requirements you stated above, altough I don't have a lot of Arma experience. I am a hardened shootergamer and I hope you guys can teach me all you know. I am willing to start at the very bottom of the unit and work my way up. I currently have a 2 and a half month vacation so I have plenty of time to play!