Sign in to follow this  
dram

Take On Mars Awards

You deserverd it. My rusty english permits just simple words. But, all i want to say is: Thank You Guys!

All in one, Bohemia Interactive is one of my most favorited developers so far. Im big fan of the Arma series and used to play "Take on Helicopter", but i failed utterly xD.

To make a long story short, you guys are able to astonish us user everytime again. Your last coup was the developing of "Take one Mars".

So, enough buttlicking for today ^_^

Sincerely, Chris. Germany.

Thank you so much for this great game and all your efforts you're putting into it, as fixing bugs really quick and that you consider new content! I really appreciate it!

I hope you will support this as long as possible and we'll see a lot of new updates and content coming in future, so that we will have a very polished game at release and a lot of people gonna buy it.

If this comes true, you should get a "Simulation of the Year" award. I really wish you such kind of success. Keep up the great work!

Cheers for the support guys! Definitely want this to turn out well, so all effort is going into this.

Sign in to follow this