Sign in to follow this  
lockmart_lawndart

TOH Rearmed content does not show up.

Just installed TOH and Rearmed bundle off steam. TOH works great but...

I have rearmed checked in the expansions menu but the content for rearmed does not show up anywhere, not in editor, campaign, etc.

I thought this was some sort of conflict with Arma 2/OA and deleted both of those. Still same problem. Tried reinstalling/verifying game cache in steam, same problem. Checked modpath, shows up there but nowhere in game. Tried starting from data cache processor from DLC setup folder, still no dice. Tried using setup under the rearmed folder and nothing happened. Tried copy pasting stuff out of DLC Setup folder into Hinds folder, no dice. Nothing.

I'm at a loss, any ideas?

Info:

language="English";

adapter=-1;

3D_Performance=93750;

Resolution_Bpp=32;

Windowed=0;

Resolution_W=1920;

Resolution_H=1080;

refresh=60;

winX=16;

winY=32;

winW=800;

winH=600;

winDefW=800;

winDefH=600;

Render_W=1280;

Render_H=900;

FSAA=2;

postFX=3;

GPU_MaxFramesAhead=1000;

GPU_DetectedFramesAhead=2;

HDRPrecision=8;

lastDeviceId="";

localVRAM=1025966080;

nonlocalVRAM=2147483647;

vsync=1;

AToC=0;

SWLayersCount=64;

PipQuality=0;

AmbientTraffic=1;

PPAA=0;

class ModLauncherList

{

class Mod1

{

dir="NoiseControllers";

name="Take On Noisecontrollers";

origin="REGISTRY";

fullPath="N:\Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Take On Helicopters\Noisecontrollers";

};

class Mod2

{

dir="Rearmed";

name="TKOH: Rearmed";

origin="REGISTRY";

fullPath="N:\Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\Take On Helicopters\Rearmed";

};

};

Using Windows 7, Direct x 11, 12 gigs of ram, 2.7GHZ i5, Nvidia 560Ti with latest drivers.

Welcome to the forums.

Now the answer here is kind of simple. The reason you are not finding anything is that there is nothing there to find. Let me explain.

You will not see anything such as a new shortcut of any kind. What changes is that you can now play some custom missions

as well as career ones

with extra content. Rearmed introduces some aspects of Arma II in TOH without any Arma II needed. You can now have weapons and fight on foot engaging hostiles like in Arma II. Naturally you will not have so many weapons but the basics will be available. And since you have the Arma game there is another patch with which you can join the two games. But then again no flight models will be transferred and when flying in Arma II it won't be as realistic as in Take On Helicopters.

I will deliberately not provide you with any more information since not knowing of your game experience I could post even more spoilers.

Hope this helped.

Have a wonderful TOH experience!:cool:

Edited by Helicopterenthusiast

Welcome to the forums.

Now the answer here is kind of simple. The reason you are not finding anything is that there is nothing there to find. Let me explain.

You will not see anything such as a new shortcut of any kind. What changes is that you can now play some custom missions

as well as career ones

with extra content. Rearmed introduces some aspects of Arma II in TOH without any Arma II needed. You can now have weapons and fight on foot engaging hostiles like in Arma II. Naturally you will not have so many weapons but the basics will be available. And since you have the Arma game there is another patch with which you can join the two games. But then again no flight models will be transferred and when flying in Arma II it won't be as realistic as in Take On Helicopters.

I will deliberately not provide you with any more information since not knowing of your game experience I could post even more spoilers.

Hope this helped.

Have a wonderful TOH experience!:cool:

Thanks for the help, that explains a bit (In that I just figured out rearmed and hinds are not the same thing.)

This guy found the correct solution.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2643979

Got it working, Now off to solve Seattle's traffic problems in a superhind!