Sign in to follow this  
Senatov

Really Weird Glitch in Manhattan Level...

Hello,

I just finished the Razor 2 mission, captured Bardak, rode a bicycle to an Osprey plane, and now am at the beginning of the next level called "Manhattan." I am experiencing a really weird bug where once the mission loads, me and my team are sitting in the plane, exchanging dialogue, but everyone is injured, and Cooper is so injured that he is spazzing out. I have tried restarting the mission but the problem still happens. Everyone was fine at the end of the last mission.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

no idea why that is happening. I would try reverting the mission in the campaigns menu.

no idea why that is happening. I would try reverting the mission in the campaigns menu.

I tried that, the problem still happens. I even tried reverting to the previous (Bike) mission and playing through to this one, and it still happens.

If you downloaded the game from steam you might try verifying the integrity of the game cache.

Then you might try reinstalling it.

Have you noticed any other strange behaviour like really inaccurate weapons or other glitches?

No, I never noticed any other issues other than the game performs kind of poortly (Around 35 FPS with a GTX 770 and 4770k on Low-Med Graphics Settings), but I never installed the updates to the game, I am doing that now, maybe it will fix it?

Here is a video of the problem I am having:

Edited by Senatov

The patches do do quite a lot of fix the stability and performance of the game, as well as many issues in the campaign(s). Jay Crowe described the original release of Arma 2 as 'janky-ass'.

The patches do do quite a lot of fix the stability and performance of the game, as well as many issues in the campaign(s). Jay Crowe described the original release of Arma 2 as 'janky-ass'.

I installed all the patches, the problem still exists.