Sign in to follow this  
Abdellah75

Install Arma 2 DLCs On Arma 2

Hi...

I have installed ARMA 2 game. Now I Want To Install Arma 2 DCLs(Arma 2 Reinforcements) On Arma 2 Game.

And I Have Update Arma 2 Menu And Graphic.

Please help me to Install DCLs And Update Game.

I've download the game Patch(Arma 2 Patch). But it gives error during installation. Says the game is not installed on your system.Where is the problem?

Please Help Me...

Thank You Very Very......

There is ArmA2, ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead and packages which combine both games. Maybe you chose the wrong patch.

Where did you buy it (which digital shop or which disc publisher) and if possible tell us which game version you have at the game menu, right bottom corner.

Can you provide some more detail, for example the version of Arma II before installation of Reinforcements,on what location Arma II is installed (the default location or a custom one you picked yourself), what version of the patch did you try to apply? The more information you provide about the situation the better other people can help ypu find a solution.

The order of installation and subsequent patching ought to be:

* Install Arma 2

* Install Reinforcements

* Install V.160 patch (BIS Wiki)

* Install V1.62 patch (BIS Wiki)

Applying an Arma II specific patch instead of the OA/Reinforcements V1.60 patch might cause problems.

Regards,

Sander

Can you provide some more detail, for example the version of Arma II before installation of Reinforcements,on what location Arma II is installed (the default location or a custom one you picked yourself), what version of the patch did you try to apply? The more information you provide about the situation the better other people can help ypu find a solution.

I've Installed Arma 2 Game in Custom Adress...

I Should install arma 2 in Defualt adress???

A question: Install Arma 2 Reinforcements On Arma 2 Folder Or other Folder?

Thank You...

Edited by Abdellah75

It does not matter where Arma II is installed, but you should install Reinforcements in the same folder where you installed Arma II. That would allow you to use the Reinforcements units on Chernarus and Utes.

Regards,

Sander

Excuse me if i install ARMA 2 RFT in the folder of arma 2 , ARMA 2 Game is Ruined or Broken.

Do not valid version of my game?

I Have Arma 2 Reinforcements SKIDROW

But I think the game ARMA 2 not valid.

Where can I download a valid version?

Is it valid to be a cracking game?

Thank You