Sign in to follow this  
XSOF - Toxx

Custom Weapon Design

Helly Everybody,

as the setting of Arma 3 allows us to think out of the box and develop things that aren't there yet, some of you modders might be looking for ideas.

I found this fun little tool to "configure" your own weapons: http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

Here's my quick example what you can do with this (just a 5-minutes work): myweaponfp.jpg

Maybe the community here can use this tool to develop some cool ideas for future rifles, for the modders to use.

Note: I didn't develop this tool nor do I know the developer, but if you like it, feel free to donate :)

Best regards

Toxx

The better place for this would be the request thread, I guess.

Thanks Brain but I was afraid that people playing around with the tool might flood the request thread with pictures then.

Maybe it's better to have this separated - otherwise the moderators of this forum will tell me I guess :)

Edited by Toxx

A flood of pimp my gun requests in that thread won't really change the actual utility of that thread very much.

You can use the addon request thread for this purpose :)

Since the essence is rather just giving inspiration to addon creators for weapon configurations, it should belong to the addon request thread (as there is not much else to discuss about it)

Edited by PurePassion
hehe double moderation for your forum pleasure :p