Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

The best unofficial ofp mission or campaign.

biggrin.gif

I agree, bashfully.

(c'mon, smile...)

(in here somewhere is also a thread about my new mini-campaign: Samson's "It doesn't take a Hero.")

I've played several very good ones but CSLA Operation Paranoia stands out for top notch presentation and highly original structure. The idea of playing both sides in the campaign makes this my favourite.

Is it for resistance? I will look it up! I can not wait for your next campaigning.

wink.gif

well, just flip the old cd in and you can play it. no need to reinstall anything.

R doesn't harmonize too well with unofficial addons, esp. editor addons.

and since many boys n girls don't have R yet, I set it on Kolgujev. (actually, my camp. came out on july 4).

it toys with motives from BHD, We were Heroes, and concludes with the antithesis of a suicide attack.

(you can tell how tremendously intellectual I felt when I made it...) tounge.gif

Whoah! I went to the above link and I was in campaign heaven. But then I realised that there wasn't any rating system for the campaigns. I downloaded CSLA and War On Terror but has anyone tried the other ones there. I'd rather know if they're any good before downloading huge files such as Taiwan 2002 or Terror In Malden. Can anyone tell me which of the campaigns there are great (being a perfectionist I only like to install missions that are classified as great!wink.gif

The ones I've played;

Delta Ops - Good but damn tough in places. This would make a great coop campaign but in single player mode the AI can let your side down badly.

PFC Fury - Not bad but quite basic and slightly repetative. Some very good missions though. Should work with Resistance as it uses no addons.

Taiwan - A lot of work went into this one but being unable to read the briefings I ran into too many problems. Hopefully we may see an English lanuage version at some point. Or mayby its out there somewhere already.

Viet Nam 1969 - Pretty good. Less linear than a lot on offer though some of the last missions go a bit Rambo ( though the designer is fully aware of that ). Look forward to seeing an update of this now we have an actual Viet Nam map available.

Terror in Malden - Has a couple of strange things happen on my machine ( probably caused by Resistance ) but a very professional little campaign with a very different political perspective.