Sign in to follow this  
JohnKalo

Rearmed + Arma

Simple question please. What I would like to know is if somebody has got Arma 3 and Take on Helicopters, can he join them together with a patch of some sort? The reason I am asking this is because I believe that buying Arma 2 so as to combine the two games would be a bit off since Arma 3 already exists.

I am aware that the flying models have not been installed in Arma 3 nor in Arma 2 but when they do, won't I need TOH that I already have?

Will it just be something like a mod in Arma 3?

Thanks in advance.

Allinarma mod for arma3 allows A2, A2:OA and TKOH content to be played in the Arma 3 engine. But TKOH flight models are not enabled in Arma 3 yet, even with this mod, but hopefullly they will soon. Who knows how BIS are going to implement all of this in the future?

's what someone else tried, if I recall correctly by copying over PBOs from his owned copy of TKOH to his Arma 3 game folder soon after Arma 3's public release; no idea how things have changed since this video was posted.

Thanks all.

Now can anybody tell me how long this future will take? I mean I hope it doesn't take forever.

And also I have seen this way of inserting the Arma content but in the thread it reported many problems such as noises not working and many more. The game reported a dozen of them once it started. Nevertheless, it is progress.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't stopped looking and I found a free arma 2 version on the Bohemia Interactive site. So if I download that one can I insert the patch that combines the two games? It states that no mods are regulated but how about a patch?

Edited by Helicopterenthusiast
A breakthrough