Sign in to follow this  
Stifler

Respawn.. please help me...

I am new i this forum, so hi all.. I have a problem in Opf.. It's funny to play mulitplayer but when i die.. i just die.. and have to host a new game.. So, could anyone help me with respawn? tell me in details how to do it...

hi,

You have some good tutorials in ofp.editingcenter.com wink.gif

Make a respawn marker.

West:

Respawn_west

East:

Respawn_East

Then make a discription.ext and put it in your mission folder OFP\users\userName\missions\missionName

Put this in your description.ext:

Respawn 3

Respawndelay 20

It will make you respawn at your sides respawnmarker after 20 seconds.

To make a description.ext you just need to open wordpad or something and save it as description.ext.

It is possible that it will say that the name is desciption.ext when the actual name is description.ext.txt.

I dont know the name of the stuf in the control panel in exnglish but I guess it would be:

Control panel\folder options\

Go there and press the second thing from the left in the top.

There you can chose not to hide filextensions.

When fileextensions are no longer hdden you can change the file description.ext.txt to description.ext by simply rightclicking,press change name and remove .txt.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It is possible that it will say that the name is desciption.ext when the actual name is description.ext.txt.

I dont know the name of the stuf in the control panel in exnglish but I guess it would be:

Control panel\folder options\

Go there and press the second thing from the left in the top.

There you can chose not to hide filextensions.

When fileextensions are no longer hdden you can change the file description.ext.txt to description.ext by simply rightclicking,press change name and remove .txt.

<span id='postcolor'>

Why don't you just save the file in wordpad via '"Save As..."

Typ filename:</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"description.ext"<span id='postcolor'>

With the " "

And choose save as: "All files"