Sign in to follow this  
gordon_proman

Drive without wheels?

Is it possible to make a car be driveable without wheels? i have tried the (canMove_vehiclename) and the sethit to remove the wheels but i wont work!

I have seen my friend doing a car without wheels driveable in arma 2 so i know it is possible but my friends computer got a virus that deleted all data on his disk, so i cant see how he did script it

likely he didn't do it by driving normally with destroyed wheels. When I say destroyed, I mean wheels with zero hitpoints. It has nothing to do with the appearance of the wheels.

likely he didn't do it by driving normally with destroyed wheels. When I say destroyed, I mean wheels with zero hitpoints. It has nothing to do with the appearance of the wheels.

Well, how do you make the wheels atleast look destroyed but they are infact there and the car can be driven. Is that possible?

I don't know. I think the most direct way to this answer would be to ask your friend.

Yea, i did that and he didnt remember, he copied it from the internet. Thats why i am asking here

To unhide the destroyed wheel proxies:

Since the animation to unhide the destroyed wheel proxy is a limitless loop, you could try setting the damage of the wheels to some negative number close to zero like -0.99.

To hide the existing wheels:

You might try creating a config replacement that makes hiddenselections out of the wheel selections, and then setting an empty string to their hiddenselections. The usual names of wheel selections are:

wheel_1_1_hide

wheel_1_2_hide

wheel_2_1_hide

wheel_2_2_hide

I don't know if any of this will work.