Sign in to follow this  
nikluto

Im really bad, i think

biggrin.gif

I know what action it does, I just wanted to know how it's called in the menu where you assaign keys, to assaign it again to a key I want...

Thank you wink.gif

DayGlow,

there are files listed at this site to download, what are they?

I saw Operation Flashpoint files there, which one do you use, if any?

How about the demo version? they say: "1 keystroke only", does it work with ofp?

Thanks

It works great. Here's the SimHQ review for it:

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/hardware/reviews/gc2/

It doesn't need voice training and I find that it reconizes most things easily. In OFP the only command that I changed was halt to stop because h-al-t got mixed up with 'all' when I was giving commands.

I don't know if my personal voice file for OFP is on the site, but the way that mine is set up I have either 'all' or '1-12', then I give the command that I want. For OFP I only have the radio commands in because I have everything else on the keyboard right under my fingers and on my mouse. I have a Intellga mouse explorer so It has 5 buttons including the scroll wheel, so I have that and a little block around the WASD movement keys and I never have to move my hands. You could program other commands as well, what ever you want.

All the files there on the site are voice command files made by other users so if you don't want to spend the time to make a template you can download on. Since the program doesn't need voice training, you can use other users templates without too much hassle.

The demo is limited to a single keystroke so that means you can't program most of the radio commands into it because you need to hit 1 then another number. But you could set up a file to select individual soldiers and some other commands and try it out.

One weird thing to remember is that if it has trouble reconizing your command, try to make it longer, not shorter. The longer command is more unique so the engine has an easier time distinguishing it from other commands.

If you like flight sims and tatical ones like OFP with a lot of commands I think it is the best program ever.

COLINMAN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know what action it does, I just wanted to know how it's called in the menu where you assaign keys, to assaign it again to a key I want...

<span id='postcolor'>

Mohamz!, sorry for the tardy reply. I thought you'd sussed it out by now!. the two commands for the left button are 'Lock or Zoom' and 'Reveal Target'. the right button does nothing but 'Fire' and you dont even need to assign it in the 'Controls options'. it does it automaticaly. unless you changed 'Main Mouse Button' to 'Right' rather than the default 'Left'.

smile.gif ...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mohamz!, sorry for the tardy reply. I thought you'd sussed it out by now!. the two commands for the left button are 'Lock or Zoom' and 'Reveal Target'. the right button does nothing but 'Fire' and you dont even need to assign it in the 'Controls options'. it does it automaticaly. unless you changed 'Main Mouse Button' to 'Right' rather than the default 'Left'.<span id='postcolor'>

BoonieRat you a left hander? Your buttons seem reversed there.

Regards walker

Damn someone swapped my L & R stickers over again!! tounge.gif good job they cant do it with my wellies!, I got it painted on them! wink.gif ...

You're right!,or is that l...? smile.gif

Its 'Lock or Zoom' & 'Reveal Target' for the Right button and 'Fire' or leave blank for the left button...

Thanks,

exactly what I was looking for...

So they are both assaigned to the same key confused.gif