Sign in to follow this  
343rdBadger

Scud launch zip

can someone explain to me how to instal the Scud mission"torin-scud_launch.Eden.zip"...i doesn't have any install readme to tell you what to do and where to put the files..and which files go where?...can anyone help here?...muchly appreciated thanks

well, usually if you want to edit the mission it you put it your user/[your name in opf]/missions

example: C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\Users\Lt.Mark\missions.

if you unzip to the folder above you can play it from the mission editor by using load.

or otherwise: C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\missions.

if something goes wrong you might have to check in that folder if it realy did unzip. if it did not you will have to unzip it in the folder you have it in, copy it, then move it to the missions folder . good luck, tell me if something goes wrong.

well i tried unzippin it to the missions folder...it awas a no go ...wasn't in its own folder...and i tried to use a folder that i made and named...still no go...did this guy that made it forget somethin?(besides a readme for install)

could you send/email it to me? i will try to see whats wrong.

hmmmm...i didn't ask me to attach the file???...so i have to do it manually in my email account..but i need your email to do it..i don't see it anywhere?

on its way...it did say it requires gunslingers addon....but doesn't say what or where that is???...it doesn't ring a bell to me ....so that maybe the problem

Moving to Mission Editing smile.gif