Sign in to follow this  
francis

Question about loading stuff after leaving the server

Hi all , I got a game server . I had upload Wasteland to this server and i had create a trigger for Autosave . But i dont know how to load this stuff saved ( i see my game saving but if i leave the server when i come back nothing was saved ( only the server cause thats never restarted ) but i know u can cause on some other server when i leave after the saving point, when i come back i got all my stuff like the saving point if any one can help me its could be really appreciated

its really lame i can set a save point and a reload game when im lonely in editor and its always fine . when i go to multiplayer ... so lame thats only save the whole game ....

i have set in Init.sqf

:

onPlayerConnected "nul=[_name, _uid] execVM ""Server\SQU_onPlayerConnected.sqf""";

then in SQU_onPlayerConnected.sqf

_name = _this select 0;

_uid = _this select 1;

_clientId = -1;

_cycles = 0;

while{_clientId == -1}do

{

{

if (getPlayerUID _x == _uid) exitWith

{

_clientId = owner _x;

};

} forEach playableUnits;

_cycles = _cycles + 1;

sleep .02;

};

diag_log format["JIP: _cycles = %1",_cycles];

_clientID publicVariableClient "SQU_valuesArray";

but without the SavePlayerUID (i dont know what fonction or word a can write to be work) No one talk about Autosave .... WHY i can find load on connected player but not save player UID or at least the idplayer

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

its since the 10th april i search on the net to find a way and seriously i play a lot on other server to find any ADMIN to help me and all the whole time its only SCRUB admin or they are just AFK but a lot of SERVER have AutoSave and load on connected player Who will can help me like over 1 months no one answering me