Sign in to follow this  
Konyak

My texture nominee

Devil asked for texture artists and some of us took on the challenge. I'm posting my attempt at giving the M113 a Desert camo, partly because I thought it looks cool, and you'd enjoy it, and also in hope that the others post their textures as well. I hope it will bring out more texture diversity if we get active at this. smile.gif

newm113b.jpg

Note that this is not a screenshot of the model with this texture, merely a painted side in the screenshot. If it get's used it will need some tweaking and resizing and then a new addon needs to be made and I have no idea how to do that smile.gif

Konyak

yeah, the BMP is better than the M113. The M113 sucks ass.

Unless your an infantry. Then it will kill you.

FetishFool: I said desert storm because the only pic I found of the M113 in desert colors showed a bunch of them being loaded into ships, but figured they must have been going someplace else then. Then last night on Discovery they had a very cool program about the Apache, and it's involvment in Desert Storm. The Apache helicopter was involved in the first friendly fire casualties of the Gulf War, in fact the first US casualties over there at all. The victims of the FF were an M2Bradley, and a M113. In the program they showed a lot of footage showing M1's, M2's and most often the M113 in desert colors, but not the patern I used in my texture. They were simply sand yello, with a big V on the side sometimes.

SO NJAHH! smile.gif

Konyak