Sign in to follow this  
Breaker

Still some problems with 3d engine and ai

I was doing some testing these days and I found the followin: there are lot of new houses almost useless in-game because of the moltitude of bugs present. Many houses have useless gazebos, they dont' cover you from enemy fire (bullets are not stopped by the wood) and Ai sees you perfectly through the wood. Other houses are a pain to get in: I got stucked in tables and other objects one hundred time, sometime I've been teleported to the next room after a bad collision with an object located in another room.

Another old problem never solved is that AI sees you perfectly through the smoke. This make the officer with smoke shells almost useless, they will see you and kill you also when there's so much smoke you can't even imagine they're behind it.

Damn guys when are we goin to buy a clean product? (ok one or two bugs is comprehensible... but here we are goin a little too far)

p.s.

some of the houses are located in Velka Ves(nogova), where I made my experiment

We have a perfectly useful Buglist thread, and we have a perfectly useful constructive criticism thread, but you felt your bugs were so special they deserve their own thread? Sorry I disagree smile.gif