Sign in to follow this  
barrows

Multiple Errors- Dayz, Missing Maps, Remove add on Files.

So lets start off from the beginning.

Last year, I bought Arma 2 on Amazon.

On Friday, I bought Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead.

I installed DayZ from steam.

I installed DayZcommander.

Then installed Origins and Breaking Point.

Files were missing, saying I needed to remove "x" addon. (A10,ah64d, air1, air2, air 3, etc...) Talked to my friends, and then looked up how to fix, they didn't work. ... I got errors like "Dayz Anim requires CA_counterattack, and one other like _Fix"

Then I would hit okay, and it would go into the menus. It would then say you can't enter because of the files removed, keys need to approved by server.

Got into nothing... Friend told me to uninstall everything and delete all the registry keys, and completely wipe anything and everything from my computer relating to Arma, which I did. Loaded it up again today, and same problem as before... Really pissed off, And like before i started downloading the files for DayZ i used to be able to play OA armor on Arma 2 maps like cherno and Utes, but now its only letting me use Takistan. Only thing I personally did to files was to copy Addon Files from Arma 2 to OA, but they are all exactly the same and it didn't fix the "dayz-Anim req CA_CounterAttack"