Sign in to follow this  
skytheman

Boeing 737-600

How did Boeing get their name?

It's the sound the parts makes after they fall off and hit the tarmac! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ July 25 2002,01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well how about on rouge spear, the back is down. I ment to say cargo bay down, dont passenger planes let down thier backs for cargo? Iam not too sure so Iam sorry if Iam inacurate.<span id='postcolor'>

Well they done have ramps to take out the cargo. The planes have 2-3 hatches where you drive different types of vehicles to the hatches. Look at these pictures.

Loader to get bagage/cargo containers in and out of the plane

Conveyor belt to get bagage/cargo in and out of planes

Also a thing you often see in movies especially with 747 is that you can walk around the bagage container in the cargo room. Well you cant, theres around 3-5 cm between each container and 5-10cm from the container to the walls. So dont believe all you see wink.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Why not change the skin, giv it some weapons and vturn it into a cool bomber? P.S. good idea about lipany's town hall... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ July 24 2002,17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Adviss @ July 25 2002,00wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">amazing. I must have it! I dont know about other people, but theres nothing like a relaxing flight around nogova in a passenger seat of a commerical airliner.<span id='postcolor'>

OR NOTHING BETTER THAN CRASHING IT ON THE LIPANY'S TOWNHALL j/k smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Tasteless.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (copl @ July 25 2002,04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why not change the skin, giv it some weapons and vturn it into a cool bomber? P.S. good idea about lipany's town hall... smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Even more tasteless. Not to mention that a B737 would look very stupid as a bomber.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hellfish6 @ July 26 2002,02:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ July 24 2002,17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Adviss @ July 25 2002,00wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">amazing. I must have it! I dont know about other people, but theres nothing like a relaxing flight around nogova in a passenger seat of a commerical airliner.<span id='postcolor'>

OR NOTHING BETTER THAN CRASHING IT ON THE LIPANY'S TOWNHALL j/k <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Tasteless.<span id='postcolor'>

how about I mock up a big city with two tall buildings and fly into those?

hows that for taste in your mouth.

bbbbbaaaaah was kidding , everybody has been touched by this tragedy ..........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bbbbbaaaaah was kidding , everybody has been touched by this tragedy ..........<span id='postcolor'>

Even if you weren't you pretty much have to say you were or people will call you a terrorist or something.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (xmurderx @ July 25 2002,04:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hellfish6 @ July 26 2002,02:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ July 24 2002,17:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Adviss @ July 25 2002,00wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">amazing. I must have it! I dont know about other people, but theres nothing like a relaxing flight around nogova in a passenger seat of a commerical airliner.<span id='postcolor'>

OR NOTHING BETTER THAN CRASHING IT ON THE LIPANY'S TOWNHALL j/k <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Tasteless.<span id='postcolor'>

how about I mock up a big city with two tall buildings and fly into those?

hows that for taste in your mouth.<span id='postcolor'>

How is this?

http://german-club.com/skyler/res/res.ht67.jpg

hehe, i was just playing around with it...

Since you obviously can't keep a mature discussion about the 737 addon, I'm closing this thread.