Sign in to follow this  
Sweeper

Respawning dead player in multiplayer

Okay what i need is a script for OPF 1.0 old version but we all play on LAN and updating takes too much time so....

i have searched but i came up with nothing.

But since this is my first mission involving scripts i would appreciate to know where i should put it, thanks.

Do you just want regular respawn?

Place a marker and name it:

Respawn_West

for western units' respawn point

Respawn_East

for eastern units' respawn point

Respawn_Guerrila

for resistance' respawn point

and I guess:

Respawn_Civilian

for civilians' respawn point

I'm not sure about the civilian one.

Neo

and u need a description.ext in your mission folder. and inside the description.ext the lines:

respawn=3

respawndelay=15

keep the 3 it stands for respawn at the marker neo mentioned.

15 is the delay time in seconds. u may change it for ur purposes

greetz

snowflake

btw: 155 days left till christmas biggrin.gif

I want the respawn to work like this:

It is a CO-OP mission and when the players get killed (i have bad luck with my car sad.gif ) They should start at a starting point that we have now specified with a marker.

It doesn't matter if the players bodies disappeares since we peoblobly won't come back the same way again.

why not rename your specified marker to respawn_west, respawn_east or respawn_guerrila (depends which side u play as coop player) and create the description.ext file?

greetz

snowflake

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snowflake @ July 25 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why not rename your specified marker to respawn_west, respawn_east or respawn_guerrila (depends which side u play as coop player) and create the description.ext file?

greetz

snowflake<span id='postcolor'>

We copied you exactly so please state which mission folder is it supposed to go in? The place were the .pbo's are or in the users? we have tried the users. We do not start over again BUT we becomes that bird thingy can't recall its english name though.

So please advice.