Sign in to follow this  
Karim

Thank you Bohemia Interactive.

Hello,

I would just like to send a sincere big thank you to Bohemia Interactive for this game. Even though I have to run this game on low settings for acceptable fps (i5 2500k - Gtx 560ti) its amazing!

I havent felt this for a game since back in 2001.

I started playing fps games back in 2001 - I started out with CounterStrike. I remember my very first round - first thing that happened as soon as I joined my first ever server was that I got flashed and my whole screen turned white, so I thought my computer had gotten hacked because I had no idea what a flashbang was, so I immediately unplugged the powercord, fearing further computer damage.

I was such a newbie, and still am to be honest!

But atleast now I dont unplug the powercord whenever i get flashed!

12 years later from that embarassing event, im sitting here playing the most amazing army game I have ever played, its been a long time coming. So thank you Bohemia!

Looking forward to the full game!

Edited by Karim

I am glad you enjoy the game and BI are happy to see another happy customer. However we do not need everyone to start his own "thank you" thread. There are some other threads available already so you could search and post in those.

Additionally:

§22) No user introduction threads

Welcome to the BI Forums! However please note that we do not allow any "I'm the new one", "I'm back" or "I'm leaving" threads here. If you want to feel welcome simply jump into an ongoing discussion and combine your hello with a thoughtful and insightful post!