Sign in to follow this  
exentenzed

Another player enters my vehicle, but it looks like he is standing outside.

Tried searching the forums/googling with alot of different terms, since i am sure im not the only one encountering this, but i can't seem to find anything.

My problem is that sometimes when another player enters my vehicle in multiplayer, he shows up to me as standing outside the vehicle, even though he swears that he is infact sitting inside it, it has only happened to me when a player tries to enter as either driver/pilot or gunner.

And when it occurs it goes both ways, if he gets in first i can see him entering, but if i then try to enter after him he says he sees me standing outside.

What causes this? And how do i fix it?

Whatever causes it sure has nothing to do with editing and scripting.

Then i am sorry that i posted it here, The reason i did was because i was hoping i could fix it by editing the mission somehow.

So this would be more suitable under the "General" section? Or under Troubleshooting? I'm uncertain since im not sure if this is a problem with the mission or the game.

Then i am sorry that i posted it here, The reason i did was because i was hoping i could fix it by editing the mission somehow.

So this would be more suitable under the "General" section? Or under Troubleshooting? I'm uncertain since im not sure if this is a problem with the mission or the game.

It is probably something to do with desyncing and server lagging, TBH I don't know where you need to post it.

The standing bug is amusing but the best is the guy flying outside the chopper :) he loops round and round as it flies