Sign in to follow this  
corro

Arma 2 mission editor ( A2B_EDITOR )

hi , everyone

i am using the A2B editor and i have come to a cross road and don`t know what to do i have looked every where online to find any info about my problem , i have come across this site alot and it has help me many times so i`m here asking for help , problem : i have set up objectives using the A2B editor and they all show up but i have no idea how to make them show up as complete in game (like if i blow up a car or clear the area of enemys the objective is completed) i know its some thing to do with the (set task state) . any idea ?

taskName setTaskState "SUCCEEDED";

taskName is the task name which you set when createTask is used.

thanks guys really help me now it works ,one more thing to ask im kinda stuck on this now i am seting up a hostage mission and i dont know how to set the hostage as a task ,like when i free him or he joins my group the task is done can i do that ? thanks

^^^ forget that i found out , but im finding it hard to get the captive to move after he has joined my group i have set up a trigger with [joe] joinsilent group player and i am using a waypoint with > TheCaptured enableAI "MOVE"; TheCaptured false and sync the waypoint to the trigger to activate it but he will not move ?

if any one could point me to a thread about this sort of thing would be very greatfull thanks.