Sign in to follow this  
BIS_IS_THE_BEST

OMG!!!!

I think we need a new enemy in OFP put bin laden's poor excuse for a head on an  entire army and then dress them in pyjamas and you have instant tangos to go and hunt  smile.gif

(Edited by Dingo at 8:20 pm on Nov. 12, 2001)

I just think that Devils got about as much skill at anything to do with ofp as my left buttcheek.

+ he fakes neally every picture he comes up with and that osama bin laden picture has only got a re-textured face.

+ i have heard many stories (particularly at the old operationflashpoint.com forums) that devil has stolen peoples pictures that they have done.

No one liked him at the operationflashpoint.com forums so I have been brought up with that image of him.

AND

I think that devil is a knob.

We all are i suggest you to stop sniffing his ass all the time before you get flamed by everyone

my advice its not worth it don't waste your time

American goverment calls him Usama bin Laden. But, most of the countries and civilians are calling him Osama.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 9:29 pm on Nov. 12, 2001

I just think that Devils got about as much skill at anything to do with ofp as my left buttcheek.

+ he fakes neally every picture he comes up with and that osama bin laden picture has only got a re-textured face.

+ i have heard many stories (particularly at the old operationflashpoint.com forums) that devil has stolen peoples pictures that they have done.

No one liked him at the operationflashpoint.com forums so I have been brought up with that image of him.

AND

<span id='postcolor'>

I dont get this:confused: Arent you, f**kface, in the same squad as Devil? And isnt Devil the squad CO? Why doesnt he kick your monkeyass out?

Im sick and tired of you, punk... I wont waste my time writing more...Yall' get the picture.

I fyou think what Devil does is a waste of time what the #### do you think complaining about him all the time is?

Some of the stuff he has done is admitadly dum (like when he apparenlty linked to his a: drive in a post so everyones diskdrives started spinning when they viewed it - though I found it funny) but I've never seen you post ANYTHING worthwhile.

And don't even get me started with Unl33t.

Oh and in advance - no I'm not a devil fanboy

This lovely flame war really should be in the off topic where it can be fully appreciated by the Devils fan club and haters. It would probably provide about 6 pages of spam.

But remember this the Devil is an expert liar.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jonstyle on 6:27 pm on Nov. 13, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 9:29 pm on Nov. 12, 2001

AND

<span id='postcolor'>

I dont get this:confused:   Arent you, f**kface, in the same squad as Devil?  And isnt Devil the squad CO?  Why doesnt he kick your monkeyass out?

Im sick and tired of you, punk...  I wont waste my time writing more...Yall' get the picture.

<span id='postcolor'>

a) I have been here longer than you have so shut the f**k up,

and

b) Devil hasen't done a thing with our clan since he started it up. I think that URKET is the new CO actually. Im not sure though

How can you say how Osama/Usama's name is spelled when I'm sure he doesn't spell it with roman letters in the first place? It's all transliteration in the first place, there can't be a 'right' way. In a german magazine I saw it spelled Ussama ibn Ladin once biggrin.gif

and

b) Devil hasen't done a thing with our clan since he started it up. I think that URKET is the new CO actually. Im not sure though

Are you sure you have been here longer than me?  I was here from the beginning, man, Its just that I dont live at home anymore, so I cant play Flashpoint that often:sad: And the forums are full of IMO non-interesting topics, so I dont write that many posts anymore.  Just when I see your monkeyass, I get so provoked that I cant help myself:biggrin:

Peace

PS.  On the Shadow Syndicate page, it says that Devil is the CO:confused:

(Edited by Jonstyle at 12:58 pm on Nov. 14, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from swatsniper13 on 10:46 pm on Nov. 13, 2001

eyes, i talking about the post about devils naked lady

<span id='postcolor'>

I get ya smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 10:57 pm on Nov. 13, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

I feel I must point out that Jonstyle joined in June 2001

and you Jamesia joined in August 2001 - maybe if you'd be here as long as us you'd realise it says date joined under each post wink.gif

Not that it actually matters - I'd listen to someone who's only been here five minutes just as much as someone who's been here like me from the start.