Sign in to follow this  
Exiler

[MP] Stratisia: The Beginning [W.I.P]

This mission is brought to you by Exiler with help from Ylugf

Based on the mission: Stratis life by Caiden, Zannaza and Ylugf

In this Multiplayer Mission you can only play as a villager aka civilian

Hi everyone this is Exiler I have came far from the northern lands to bring you all this message from the high mountains of codertron. I have been working on this mod for a few days so far and wanted to hear what you guys think. here goes...

This mission is designed like a MMORPG it will include elements that are from an MMORPG but since this is a sim shooter I will try my best to make it like one. I am very much a beginner in coding, learning everyday and enjoying every minute of it "until something goes wrong ;)".

This mission will feature the following...

Key

Green* = In version 0.1.1

Blue* = Some will feature in version 0.1.1

Orange* = Coding at the moment

Red* = Still not coded

Skilling

-Mining

-Woodcutting

-Gathering/farming

-Fishing

-Brewing

-Trading

Mining*

So many mmorpg's as you will know have mining by this I mean smashing a great heavy pickaxe into some rock for hours on end. Now I plan to simplify it by just letting you click an action For example: "Mine Iron Ore" then a small time will tick and hey presto you got some Iron Ore. Now give yourself a rest or two then get back to work! anyways the materials will be listed below:

-Tin Ore

-Copper Ore

-Iron Ore

-Gold Ore

-Ruby shards or just Ruby

-Sapphire shards or just Sapphire

-Emerald Shards or just Emerald

-Diamond Shards or just Diamond

-(More to come if possible, also you can suggest some and if they are good ill try my very utmost to include them.)

Mining Tools*

-Stone Pickaxe

-Iron Pickaxe

-Gold Pickaxe

-Ruby Pickaxe

-Sapphire Pickaxe

-Emerald Pickaxe

-Diamond Pickaxe

Woodcutting*

Now like mining you have to be a tough fella to smash some trees up and spit out the log or two. Swinging your axe all day to produce some logs is tiring work now relax and just click "Gather logs" now thank me later. there will be a few types of logs most are undecided.

-Oak

-Willow

-Common Ash

-Beech

-Rubber Tree

Woodcutting Tools*

-Stone Hatchet

-Iron Hatchet

-Ruby Hatchet

-Sapphire Hatchet

-Emerald Hatchet

-Diamond Hatchet

Gathering/Farming*

-Cocoa Beans

-Raspberries

-Red Apples

-Cider Apples

-Barley

Fishing*

This will include many types of catch.

-Sharks

-Monkfish

-Salmon

-Herring

-Trout

-Possibly more

Fishing Tools*

-Small Net

-Big Net

-Fishing Rod

-Harpoon

Brewing*

Lets make it a Draft shall we:

-Cider = Gathering of Cider apples then taking them to a brewery, after you brew your cider you can take it to the Inn to sell.

-Barley = Gathering of Barley then taking them to a brewery, after you brew your beer you can take it to the Inn to sell.

Quests*

I am thinking of adding npc's that when you unlock a certain level in a skill will allow you to take one of these quests.

Errands*

Its in the title really... There will be 10 Errands but I do not know the exact pricing you will receive after completion I still have to calculate the money system so its almost balanced. Im also hoping to add this in the final version the ability to do jobs for other players and get a reward cash/item for it.

Guilds*

I haven't got round to making this yet but in the final version I do plan on having this feature. What does it do in your mission Exiler? so the guild system contains Ranging, Warriors Guild, Healing type Guild (not really sure about this one.), Thieves Guild. So lets break them down...

-Ranging Guild: This is the Sniper Rifle Guild this allows you to purchase snipers and the ability to receive missions that involve scouting and taking out enemies from a distance. This Guild also will allow you to receive a unique guild item that will do something but i'm not sure about this just yet.

-Warriors Guild: This is the Assault Rifle Guild this allows you to purchase Assualt rifles obviously and the ability to receive missions that involve taking out enemies maybe in a urban environment not too sure. This Guild also will allow you to receive a unique guild item.

-Thieves Guild: This is the silenced weapons Guild. So this guild does less damage I think and is less accurate but you can be undetected from a closer distance than the other Guilds. This Guild will feature missions and also an item maybe a lockpick, not sure what it will open just yet.

Weapons*

This may sound strange but it does in my opinion work quite well. Its a simple system as you can see below:

-Dagger = Pistols

-Short Sword = Shotguns

-Sword = Submachine Guns

-Longsword = Assault Rifles

-Shortbow = LMGs

-Longbow = Sniper Rifles

Inventory*

This inventory system is the same as a different mission i'm eventually planning to code my own inventory to be unique but for this version its just for people to suggest idea's and improvements.

The inventory allows you to hold 40 slots.

Trading*

This will be trading to players hopefully and/or trading to npc's.

Ground Mounts*

Horse = Quad

Horse & Cart = Off Road

Arena*

This will be at the kamino firing range there you will be able to fight/spectate and hopefully bet ;) The game modes could be:

1v1

2v2

FFA = Free For All

Flying Mounts*

Gryffin = MH-9

Dragon = Ka-60

All above could be subject to change since this is not the final mission.

Credit goes to Ylguf for helping me make the mission i.e telling me what things do and also giving me permission to use his menu system.

Version 0.1.1 will be released soon, hold your horses!

|---|Update Log|---|

~updated the thread with things I forgot to type: Tools; fishing, mining, woodcutting and Arena

~

~

~

Edited by Exiler