Sign in to follow this  
Redblaster100

Invasion 1944 based realism clan.

Greetings Arma players !

we have decided to start a small , rather humble and more personal clan using the Invasion 1944 mod of about 20 - 25 and perhaps more in the future.

Instead of having loads of trainings and smacking a grade on everyone if you will , we plan on having 1 serious training in which we'll explain all there is to know , and excercise the needed skills.

However do not mistake us for a unrealistic and soft group. Once active and on the field we will be a realism unit , a command structure will be up and listening to superiors will be a must.

We plan on starting of with 2 squads and 1 air corps that will be providing close air support.

We need more people for the ground unit however. First to fill out the squads ranks , and then to initiate a second element.

As mentioned previously we use the invasion 1944 mod as we are now a WWII focussed clan. Something a bit different but very fun indeed!

If you are interested in joining a WWII unit and if you are into realism especially , contact me!

Mods we use : ACRE and INVASION 1944

Things you need : ARMA II CO , Teamspeak and a Mic.

The only rule we must point out is that we are looking for mature and realism intersted players, therefor only those of the age of 16 or older will be accepted. (exceptions can be made)

Contact me : mail - devalck.ruben@hotmail.com

Steam - Redblaster100

Or leave a comment!

Any questions about the unit may be sent to the email adress above, or feel free to add me on steam so I may provide you with our TS server

Thank you for your time , See you on the field!

Cmdr. Falcon

Edited by Redblaster100