Sign in to follow this  
nmabhinandan

Steam content download link request.

okay first thing first.. I'm from India. And as all Indians know we don't have any internet provider that can give speed enough to download 10-20 GBs.. And we don't have constant supply of electricity.. So downloading such a huge game from steam is again pain in the ass. So all I request from BI is that release some dvd with steam content of the game. So we can just copy them over to steam dir. I think with steamworks sdk it wont be a big deal..

Steam downloads can be resumed if they get interupted.

okay first thing first.. I'm from India. And as all Indians know we don't have any internet provider that can give speed enough to download 10-20 GBs.. And we don't have constant supply of electricity.. So downloading such a huge game from steam is again pain in the ass. So all I request from BI is that release some dvd with steam content of the game. So we can just copy them over to steam dir. I think with steamworks sdk it wont be a big deal..

I understand you are new, but I'm pretty sure that will be the case for the final release of the game. That said, understand that this isn't the final release. This is the Alpha version. It isn't the final release, and therefore won't be available anywhere other than on Steam. You'll have to wait till this Fall for the final release. But, even still, you might still need to install via Steam. And, if you get any updates, they will also come through Steam.