Sign in to follow this  
Zarx

USSOCOM - Realism Unit (Coop) Based in NA.

USSOCOM is recruiting new players to join our Realism Unit. We have 3 distinct branches in our clan. We have the 75th Rangers, Seal Team 3, and the 1st Marine Special Operations Battalion(MARSOC.) We also have a SOAR Regiment that are our pilots. We are a ArmA 2 and ArmA 3 Clan.

A little about USSOCOM, before we became USSOCOM we were known as the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team. As a Realism Clan we are working on a custom campign that is story line based. We run these missions about once a month right as a clan and the only way to play these missions is to be a part of our clan. On our public servers we run MSO and Patrol Ops2 Missions so people can get a taste of what it is like to run with our clan.

We are a well organized clan with each branch working independently of the other branches but we come together to accomplish our goals during missions. Each branch has their own type of training, practices and schools you can attend.

Our website is www.ussocomarma.com if you wish to go ahead and apply go ahead! Of course you can always come on our Teamspeak: 64.120.56.154 and simply talk to a lot of our guys and find out first hand what we are about.

In TS and the Clan I am Senior Cheif Petty Officer of Navy Special Warfare Group 1 Platoon Leader. So look for [=SOCOM=]SCPO.Zarx.S on TS3.

Once again:

TS3: 64.120.56.154

Our Game Server: IP: 64.120.56.154:2302 // Name: USSOCOM|=SOCOM=|Army|Navy|Marine|ACE/ACRE|www.ussocomarma.com

I look forward to seeing some new recruits and new faces!

As far as Mods go we use the following.

Ace/Ace and then we have a custom Mod pack that we will tell you how to download if you decide to join us.

You may PM on here or our forums or simply find me on Teamspeak or any one of the other guys from SOCOM and ask them questions.

Our Commander is [=SOCOM=]LTC.Martinez.E and our XO is [=SOCOM=]CPT.Randell.J and for those that might of missed it I am [=SOCOM=]SCPO.Zarx.S.

Edited by Zarx