Sign in to follow this  
VestigiaTerrent

Tactical manual for nogovo resistancefighters.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kinda offtopic but if you place satchels in the right spot under vehicles you can make them fly wherever you want, I am an OFP pyrotechnician. You can even do this to the LST but it wont move very far, btw if you ever want to get rid of a LST and you have a helicopter handy you can scoop it up from the side and carry it away as if it weighed 2 lbs. And has anyone been able to do a front or back flip on the motorcycle yet I really need to be able to do this.

<span id='postcolor'>

Me too. For quite a while that was something I played with. I blasted a car all the way across the channel between a small island and the desert island. My personal record is a UAZ on Kogujev which I blasted a full 1 1/2 grid squares in distance. (big grid squares, not the littles ones). I used 28 satchels on the big mountain. Then I climbed in an Kiowa and flew about 500 meters in front of the UAZ and detonated. I use the helo to track the vehicle as it flys through the air. It's kinda hard to track them though because you get an outrageous modeled velocity.

I wonder if we could do this with the new physics on resistance of the soldiers because now when you throw a grenade at a soldier he usually flies into the air....... opening ofp to try it.

[update] I put 11 satchels under a civilian and at that point he somehow ended up standing on top of them all and when i detonated he went about 100 meters straight up so next I need to work on launching him in a direction.