Sign in to follow this  
Icarus1976

Time x2.000, x4.000, x8.000, ...?

Hey guys,

not sure how to describe what I'm after here. My point is I'm trying to make a video with time passing faster than the possible x4.000. I'm trying to fit one hour into one minute.

My video editor software only goes down to about 6 minutes for one hour of game time, which I recorded at x4.000 already.

Does anybody know how to work around the x4.000 restriction of the game?

Please, I'm so fascinated by these new clouds in ArmA3, I have to make this video. Btw, BIG kudos to the guys responsible for the awesomeness of these clouds!

I've spent 4 hours just watching them pass by and build up and drinking a whole bottle of wine, while recording. I never got bored. As crazy as it may sound lol. I need to see a shrink. :j:

I also noticed that even butterflies cast their own shadow. Unfortunately, the clouds don't but this was already mentioned somewhere else.

Thanks in advance,

Icarus1976

Edited by Icarus1976

Don't know about changing the game's time compression, but you can easily bypass your editing software's restriction by rendering the rendered video to an even shorter one.

TimeXleration is exacly what you need. It is suitable as long as you mind about the weather only, since other simulated systems are not time compressed (ie. characters movement, etc.)

Btw it is TrueSky behind the neat wheather effects.

Thanks so much guys! Exactly what I was looking for gammadust. You said it yourself. ;)

EDIT: Ok, I downloaded it...now what do I do with it? :j: Just put it in ArmAs main directory?

EDIT2: Nevermind, I got it working.

Edited by Icarus1976