Sign in to follow this  
hunter32tz

HELP- Support giving me "permission denied" message.

Hello, I've been recently trying to contact BI's tech support team, and I got a message from one of your techs telling me to provide with some screenshots of a couple things regarding my issue.

I know there is already a thread about this issue, but the solutions aren't working for me.

Every time I send out the message with four pictures attached to it, I get a message back saying "permission denied" written above my previously sent message.

The tech said not to crop ANY images, but I had to since apparently my picture size is too large. He also said do not provide links to an image host, so I can't do that.

Even after cropping the images to extremely small sizes, I still get the message.

Perhaps I'm attaching too many pictures to my message and I'd have to send two seperate ones?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

---------- Post added at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

Now I just tried to send the support team a text-only message and that's getting denied too! Someone please help me or give me an alternate method of support. I really want to get back playing BI's awesome games but this is happening :(

I'll pass this link to a colleague at the store and ask them what's going on, you should send a link to the images, whether they told you or not in the reply it's more important to get the images sent across, one way or another.

I'll pass this link to a colleague at the store and ask them what's going on, you should send a link to the images, whether they told you or not in the reply it's more important to get the images sent across, one way or another.

Now I'm getting the permission denied message when I don't even have ANY attachments to the message. All I have is a couple sentences of plain ole text, wtf is going on

As I said I've passed the issue to a colleague now.

As I said I've passed the issue to a colleague now.

Alright, thanks. I'm not trying to rush you or anything but please try to contact me as soon as possible once you get more information. Also, I got a message sent out to the support team, but I had to create a whole new ticket to do so. Apparently, I can create new support tickets but I cannot reply to a worker after they send me a message.

I'm now waiting on my support ticket to be requested, but it's taking forever D: if you could speed it up that would help. I'll give you my ticket number if you want.