Sign in to follow this  
ro25aug

Urgent help needed : can't install arma 2 OA

Ok so today i've downloaded arma 2 free and arma 2 operation arrowhead demo. After that i downloaded the patch that updates the game from 1.50 to 1.60 (my version of OA demo is 1.52) . A friend bought arma 2 OA for me and gave me the cd key , now i downloaded that patch and ran it thinking that it will upgrade my demo of OA to full (after asking me to insert my cd key) but all it says is : arma 2 operation arrowhead was not found on your bla bla bla.

Any way i can fix this ?!!?

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

additional info : just found out the demo version and the actually full OA are 2 diff things and need to re-download it with my amazing 200kb/s speed . I must say , that the developers thinked the installers of this game with the ass , not with the brain . Any ideea where i can download the full OA using my dang cd key...?

What is this ?

MY friend bought arma 2 OA for me and sent me the cd key , now i need to download the dang game and activate it with my cd key .

MY friend bought arma 2 OA for me and sent me the cd key , now i need to download the dang game and activate it with my cd key .
Then your friend should know, and it would be probably best if you ask him.