Sign in to follow this  
sic-disaster

SiC's Mission Pack

So instead of making a seperate topic for each mission I release, I decided to make a mission pack instead. I will keep updating it as I make more missions, and will always contain the latest versions.

Two of the missions in here have been released previously (from the depths we rise and Making entry) but these have been updated as well, so the previous versions are outdated. Always refer to this mission pack from now on! :)

In this current version there are 4 missions.

- Steal the car (co2)

- From the depths we rise (co4)

- Making entry (co10)

- Counter Attack (co12)

Descriptions:

STEAL THE CAR - SiC EDITION

Your mission is to steal the car from Agia Marina. This mission is completely random: the car will be in random spots. The enemy patrols will be in random spots, and randomly pick their own route to follow. Enemies inside buildings won't be in the same building every time. And the players can start in 3 different positions as well. This mission can be quite difficult and is a good buddy test!

FROM THE DEPTHS WE RISE:

Your mission is to infiltrate the village of Agia Marina and kill an enemy officer in his command post. After that is done, move to the exfil point.

MAKING ENTRY:

It is your team's task to prep the area for an upcoming invasion. Eliminate an enemy overwatch position, capture a stronghold and head to the evac point!

COUNTER ATTACK:

In this mission your job is to defend the radar station. After that HQ has a follow-up mission for you, and you can run into a 'side-quest', or you might not!

Search well.

GENERAL FEATURES:

- Custom voice-acting for all missions with the exception of 'From the depths we rise'.

- 3d Death screams have been added to all missions. This was done in an attempt to humanise soldiers of all sides in the game, and will hopefully have some impact on the players.

It is due to the amount of sound files that the missions have come to be their size (still not that big, but compared to ArmA standards they are. They might average around 3 MB).

But the increased immersion that comes from having these radio messages and death screams firmly entrenches the player in the game world.

My thanks go out to Nimster, Rulero and Pek for providing voice-acting for their various roles!

Download here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19411

Ofcourse a comment would be appreciated too! :)

Edited by SiC-Disaster