Sign in to follow this  
faultyscotsman

Triggers and spawns and other help. please.

My missions so far starts off with OpFor trying to raid camp Maxwell (The mission is a Pvp), and after OpFor captures camp Maxwell BluFor spawn at the AirStation Mike 26 and then BluFor have to defend that base from OpFor.

What my question is that is it possible to make a trigger that stop BluFor from spawning at Camp Maxwell and start spawning at Air Station Mike 26 once they have died twice or OpFor have over-ran them? or is there any other way of changing the BluFor spawn once OpFor have killed all the BluFor in Camp Maxwell.

Any advice/help is appreciated.

thank you.

Edited by FAULTYscotsman

Best way is if you have a marker called respawn_west etc is to have that marker move to a new location once a condition is met, since I am not sure exactly what you mission is I won't know what possible conditions you may want. So thats upto you.

But the moving the marker is easy:-

Put an empty marker where you want the new spawn point to be and name it say New_Blufor_Spawn

Then in the triggers on activation line put:-

"Respawn_west" setMarkerPos getMarkerPos "New_Blufor_Spawn";

So when the condition (whatever that might be) is met, the respawn_west marker will move to its new location and the Blufor will spawn there from now on.

Hope that helps.

thanks alot, :), my condition for my triggers is going to be like if OpFor gain a certain amount of points or once a BluFor player have spawned twice they start spawning at the diffirent location, can you help me to find out how to make a spawn limit and a point system?.

Edited by FAULTYscotsman