Sign in to follow this  
imrevned

Arma 3 has stopped responding.

1/25 servers I try to join I can actually get in. Every time I try to join a server, I pick my team and position, then when I begin to load in, the game stops responding and crashes. Anyone know why this is happening and if there are any fixes?

I am having the exact same issue, would really like to find out why this is happening.

I am having the exact same issue, would really like to find out why this is happening.

Me too... Grrrr

Do you guys get crashes in SP, too? I do, can play for something like 5 to 30 minutes. Then it crashes and minimizes. Sometimes I get an error saying something like DX-ERROR-DEVICE REMOVED...something like that, can remember the exact words.

I'm having the same issue. No problems playing single player, and the first server I joined worked fine, but the 4 attempts since then it freezes and stops working.

I've been having the same problem. My game stops responding after I click to join the game on a server. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I finally got my game working, I think. I've been crashing all the time, could play for 5 to 30 minutes and then crash. Almost always with the "error device removed" kinda error.

I tried downclocking my GTX580 stock gpu with Xtreme Tuner Plus and now I have been playing all evening. Completed 3 showcases and played half an hour Wasteland online. I was running in total darkness with a gun and never saw anyone. Got shot a couple of times, though. I just don't understand this games multiplayer.

Well, both BF3 and Arma 3 seems to be working for me now.