Sign in to follow this  
thegreenoctober

Patrol To Enter Seek And Destroy When Opposite Patrol Doesn't Return

I have my patrol following a short route and waiting at one end for the nearby patrol to return to the crossroads before departing. The other patrol will then wait until the first returns to the crossroads before turning around. I would like to set up a trigger that will put one patrol into seek and destroy if the other has not returned to the road within 60 seconds or so. How can I go about this?

just create a trigger using !alive unitname in condition and link that trigger to the seek and destroy way point make it a switch also, what that does is if the unit is not alive then the other unit comes in search and destroy, fiddle around with the other part for timing not sure maybe in activation you put a timer ive not done that myself.

no it should not make as many way points as you want make a hold waypoint first then attached to that a seek and destroy, link trigger to that and what should happen is when the unit is no longer alive it will then trigger the seek and destroy waypoint and any other way points there after.

It's not necessarily that I want it to trigger when they are not alive, it could be that they've been alerted before the other patrol. I just want it to be from the lack of their presence for a minute or so.

It's not necessarily that I want it to trigger when they are not alive, it could be that they've been alerted before the other patrol. I just want it to be from the lack of their presence for a minute or so.

You could just make a Switch Trigger with the timer on. Or use Distance ie 'squadA distance squadB >300' etc...